Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Tuesday, May 22

postheadericon ANOTHER FREEBIE cluster frame by Sue

Sue @ Moonshine Dezinez has made yet ANOTHER awesome cluster frame as a freebie for you to snag! She used my "Live to Ride" PTU Scrapkit. Please go to her blog and thank her for her generosity by leaving her some love in her chat box! (Click below to go to her blog.) We would both love to see what you create with it if you download! Remember it is for personal use only. Look below to download frame. I also have posted a tag Sue made for me using the frame. I really love what you do with my kits!!
THANK YOU SUE!
Click here to visit Sue's blog
FREEBIE CLUSTER FRAME
To download Cluster Frame, →CLICK HERE!


0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites