Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Tuesday, May 22

postheadericon Snags by Sue using "Live To Ride" Freebie Cluster Frame

Sue @ Moonshine Dezinez has made some tags for you to snag! She used the freebie she made using my "Love Me/Hate Me" PTU Scrapkit. Remember these are for personal use only.


THANK YOU SUE!
Look at the previous post to download the freebie. Click here to visit Sue's blog
 

Feel free to click on the pic and snag the full sized snag. Please leave me some love if you snag. Thanks for your support!







 

0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites