Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Saturday, February 2

postheadericon Kim's Korner Feb Sale

Come by my stores and check out my sale! Feb is a special month for me. My birthday and my husband's birthday is this month, plus VALENTINE'S DAY! My birthday is Valentine's Day so I have to deal with the candy as presents and roses cost too much! lol! TO LIFT my SPIRITS I have put EVERYTHING on sale in ALL my stores for this month. Everything is 50% OFF! I am now selling my scraps at Treasured scraps too! I am really stoked about this because it has always been one of my favorites. I now sell at all my favorite stores. I will have specials all this weekend for MY GRAND OPENING at Treasured Scraps. http://www.treasuredscraps.com. I will have many kits as low as $0.50! Stay tuned because I might add a blog freebie too!! Tell your friends to come by too because now is the time to grab up those scraps you have been waiting on to go on sale!! Woo HOO!! I also have CU items for sale as low as $1.00 and poser kits as low as $1.00. I will also be adding some extra SPECIAL BUNDLE DEALS to all my stores this weekend. 



MY STORES: 



HAPPY FEBRUARY EVERYBODY!

0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites