Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Friday, May 31

postheadericon New tutorial by Robyne using my "American Pride" kit

Robyne @ Robynes Elegant Designs
has made with my "American Pride" kit! God Bless America! Be sure to visit her blog so you can do the tutorial she has written on how to make this awesome tag! She also has a freebie cluster frame available. Click the blinkie below to visit her blog and download the freebie frame! This kit is available now in all my stores. The poser used in this tutorial is by Dazzlin Divas. It can be purchased by clicking below. Thank you so much Robyne!


To go to her blog and do this tut, →CLICK HERE!
The poser used in this tutorial is by Dazzlin Divas and can be purchased at Enchanted Dreams Boutique. To purchase the poser used in this tut, →CLICK HERE!


FREEBIE CLUSTER FRAME available on Robyne's blog. 




or you can Click this blinkie to visit Robyne's blog.  



0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites