Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Friday, May 31

postheadericon Scrapping Update, Designer of the Month and a FREEBIE!!

Hi everybody! I am Designer of the Month over at Mystical Scraps for the month of June!




In celebration, I have a new scrap kit Freebie for you! It is available over at Mystical Scraps with a small purchase. The freebie contains 64 elements and 24 papers.  Look below for the link to get your freebie. 
Here is a preview of Athletic Appeal Freebie kit. I also have a new kit in the store called Beach Life! You can get it for only $1.50 for the month of June over at Mystical Scraps. All my kits are 50% off for the whole month! Now is the time to save some money!!! 

ATHLETIC APPEAL FREEBIE w purchase at Mystical Scraps
http://www.mysticalscraps.com/





LUNAR LUSTER IS THIS WEEKEND! 




NEW KIT BEACH LIFE in STORES now!!






Photobucket
Come back often for more freebies. Be on the look out for limited time FREEBIES.




0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites